Review/preview - Issue - News - Comments - Mind words

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Recharge your body !!

I am not a very busy person, but have a lack of fresh on my body. What happen on me ?
After all I done, and I have work for, I found the reason what's wrong with my body. Too many time I spent by sat behind the computer, lack of sleeps time, and the main problem is I don't spare
my time to get exercise enough. So, this is getting difficult.
I thought, by spending my time with lot of activities, brain exercise, and keep having some plenty entertainment to feed my life was enough to save my health. But I've made a mistake. We still need to have a kind of rest and relaxation. If we've strength our muscles, there should be a time to have it loss. It works to our brain and or all our body's part also. Like a war's strategy, we must a retreat time after make a big force attack.

Saya bukan orang yang super sibuk, tapi kenapa badan saya seperti kehabisan tenaga setiap hari ya? Mungkin kebiasaan menghabiskan banyak waktu duduk didepan komputer, kurang tidur, dan yang jelas : kurang olahraga. Wah, kayakya ini bukan hal yang gampang buat diatasi. Saya pikir dengan banyak aktivitas, melatih kinerja otak (TTS), tetap menyempatkan waktu mendapatkan hiburan dapat menjaga vitalitas tubuh. Ah, ternyata saya melupakan waktu untuk memanjakan otot2 dan mengistirahatkan otak (hehehe, bahasanya ...).

The most simply and easiest way to recharge my body is having more time to exercise and rest. I think, sauna is a good idea to relaxing my muscles and my nerves. But how can I spend so many time and lot of money to those ? hey, I'm not a rich person.
So, why don't I spend an invest of my body by using a quite simple tool that can solve my body's problem. Not only about a sauna that spending lot of time in there, I need a perfect wave not just to recharge my body but also keep it health. And infra red sounds good. What about to unite those tools? Sauna and Infra red in single and simple.

Sepertinya saya harus meluangkan cukup waktu buat olahraga dan istirahat, dan sauna cukup bisa memanjakan otot dan syaraf2 yang seharian bekerja. Tapi dua hal itu bisa menghabiskan banyak waktu dan uang saya ! saya kan bukan orang kaya, dan saya butuh banyak bekerja untuk itu. Menemukan sebuah alat yang bisa menyatukan kenyamanan dan manfaat sauna dengan teknologi infra red adalah jalan terang untuk kembali menyegarkan badan saya untuk siap bekerja setiap hari (hahaha, bahasanya lagi...). Uhm, investasi besar untuk masa depan kesehatan.

By this tool, i can solve my healthy problem such as Pain Relief, Weight Loss, Increases Extensibility of Collagen Tissue, Joint Stiffness, Increases Blood Flow, Detoxification of the Body, Skin (clogged pores, poor skin tone, acne, & more), Stress relief, relaxation, Eczema, Asthma, Sore Throat, Sunburns, And Many More.
This sauna is work perfectly !! Not by the hot moisturaze but the smart infra red that recharge my body.
The necessary thing is, I can still continous my work with my computer without affraid of the moisture that can destructing my computer.
Spend no much time, but I have a great result of recharging by the united sauna and infra red.

Dengan alat ini saya bisa menghilangkan rasa pegal2, mengurangi berat badan (biar gak kegendutan), meningkatkan kesehatan kulit, menjaga tekanan darah, mengurangi stres, mengobati asma, radang tenggorokan, dll.
Alat yang hebat. Nggak perlu takut dengan uap air yang bisa merusak laptop saat dipakai didalamnya.
Nggak perlu ngehabisin banyak waktu, tapi hasilnya bisa lebih dari sekedar sauna biasa.
Mungkin kalau saya punya uang banyak, saya akan membelinya sendiri. Tidak nimbrung di rumah temen melulu, hehehe ...

No comments: